Tuesday, August 30, 2022

A Few of My Favorite Things

 A Few of My Favorite Things



1. Running Shoe: I've been running for as long as I can remember. Every year and every season in High School I competed and it's something that has stuck with me for as along as I can remember. After all the sport runs in my family (pun intended).

2. Rubik's Cube: I'm a huge fan of puzzles, any kind. Brain teasers are something I've always found fun and I love a challenge, especially a mental one.

3. Book: Reading is something I love to do if I can get around to it. If I find a book I enjoy then I can find myself spending all day reading it and finishing it in a few days.

4. Carabiner: Rock climbing is something that I've only started doing recently but it is one of my favorite hobbies. Every climb is like a puzzle and requires thought, sometimes more than physicality. Climbing is both a physical and mental challenge that is extremely rewarding.

5. Juosta: Or "sash" in Lithuanian. For as a long as I can remember I've gone to a Lithuanian Heritage summer camp formally as a camper and now as a counselor and it is one of the best parts of my whole year. This summer I also had the opportunity to dance in the Lithuanian Folk Dance Festival in Philadelphia that only takes place once every four years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cabinet of Curiosity

  Cabinet of Curiosity Artist Statement: Phrenology was a late 19th century physiological science. The study served as a pseudo-neuroscience...